From: john (john.ettedgui_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-15 19:07:47

Guillaume Melquiond <guillaume.melquiond <at> ens-lyon.fr> writes:

> You probably cannot perform the computations on the fly. I guess you
> have to store your expressions as trees, and then to transform these
> trees so that the disjunction nodes are at the root.
>

> Yes, that's what I meant. See attached file for an example with
> std::set_* look-alike functions. They should fit your application.
>
> Guillaume

I have looked at your file, and apart from the lists it looks like what I was
trying. The list looks useful I have to look more into that (well for now I have
a Group class holding intervals and keywords with vectors).

Also like you said in your first comment it looks like I won't be able to only
use one tree (priorities). So I need to find a distributive function too. If you
have anything on that too I'd gladly take it :)

Thank you Guillaume,

John