From: Arnau Rebassa (arebassa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-16 13:32:34

Hi all,

  I'm very newbie with boost and regex library. First I downloaded the latest version and compiled it for Visual Studio .NET 2003, the compilation went smooth but when I try to compile a minimal program it says:

expressions_regulars fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc71-sgd-1_31.lib'.

I only have *1_34_1.lib files. Searching a bit more, I found the binary installer, so I removed everything from my manual compilation and installed it. When I try to compile, again the same message. I don't understand anything, any idea?

Thanks to all!!

--
Arnau