From: Chris Miller (lordsauronthegreat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-20 22:39:04

More trouble. Eclipse CDT tells me that when I try and use
boost::filesystem::initial_path<boost::filesystem::path>() that in
include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp on line 503 that I have a
"undefined reference to
'boost::filesystem::detail::get_current_path_api(std::string&)'"

I went to Google and found a forum thread where the person wasn't
linking against Boost's Filesystem library. I looked in the lib/
section under my MinGW installation, however, and found
libboost_filesystem.a, right where it should be. Is there still the
potential for it to not be linking, or am I just not using something
correctly? I tried a simpler usage of the same function and got the
same problem.

I should warn you, I'm still rather green at C++, all my previous
programming training being in Java. I'm still getting acclimated to
C++, pretty quickly, but still every once in a while I run into a wall
and need someone to pick me up and steer me in the right direction, so
to speak.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!