From: Pavlo Korzhyk (pavlo.korzhyk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-27 17:54:17

When class is XXX_EXPORT-ed the code is generated for each included archive
header.
This is explained somewhere in the docs, probably near BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT
macro description.
So to avoid XML-related code generation don't #include unneeded archives

Sincerely,
Pavlo Korzhyk.

I'm not sure what "implicit generation of XML-Archive code" refers to.