From: nisha kannookadan (nishak44_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-28 18:31:11

Hi everybody

Im a quite new boost user and I wonder, why C++ Program is so slow.

I wrote a program, and I have the same program in Matlab,
I expected that my C++ version is much faster, but its not.

I use matrices, vectors, matrix- and vector proxies. Do some
solving and compute calculations with prod, element_div, etc..

Is boost in general slower than matlab, should I use something
else?

Id be real happy about any help.

Regards
Nisha K

PS: This question was already in the developer forum.