From: jayc.lawrence_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-11-29 04:36:10

Hi John,

Wow.. lol you dont know how much time I spent trying to get this working
all over something so simple! Lets hope this post serves useful for
others getting this!

So any others reading this.. drop that slash!

g++ -s -Ic:\boost simplels.cpp -o test.exe -Lc:\boost\lib
-lboost_filesystem-mgw34-d-1_34_1

Now works perfectly ! :)

Thank you John for your help.

Jay