From: nisha kannookadan (nishak44_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-29 06:40:52

I hope you all not gonna kick me out, when u see this, but I have acctually no real clue about makefiles.
The program is huge and Im getting lost to do the makefile, since I dont understand a few things
about it..since the main file uses a class, which uses other classes and the other classes use again other or common classes.

I got a lot of suggestions to add NDEBUD/DNDEBUD etc on the command line when compiling. As I said,
I work with Eclipse and usually just press play. But I saw, that its possible to do something like a makefile
there..and so I did that. I guess, I cant include NDEBUG etc without a makefile, right?
And my makefile has only this line..

g++ -DNDEBUG *.cpp

Its running. But not much faster. Is this totally wrong?

And about the bindings..

I acctually need just to solve a linear system, with a triangle matrix: Hy = s, so is this fine just to do
y = solve(subrange(H, 0,m, 0,m), subrange(s, 0, m),upper_tag());

or should I rather use the bindings. Then I use prod yet. So I do no crazy stuff, I guess the
bindings arent necessary here. Am I right?

Thanks a lot