From: Marko Bozikovic (bozho_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-30 03:22:06

David Abrahams wrote:

> Clearly not, when you're seeing the above warnings.
> Have you tried following
> http://boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html?
>
> You shouldn't even need to have a user-config.jam for those
> instructions to work.

Hm, I ran the build with --debug-configuration option, and the output
indicated that python interpreter was found in C:\Python, but running the test
commands failed (although C:\Python is in PATH and I can start it from the
prompt without problems)

That was in 4NT shell. Then I started cmd.exe and everything worked. Strange.
Never had any problems building other boost libs (like thread or regex) using 4NT.

--
Marko
ICQ: 5990814