From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-07 00:09:46

I noticed you've shown interest and familiarity with
this problem in the past. I made a few false starts
in getting this working to my satisfaction. I came
with a solution that has no locking which was important
to me. But its only applicable in some applications
and serialization library is one of them. In anycase
I would welcome comments from anyone who has
interest in looking at it.

Robert Ramey