From: Frank Mori Hess (fmhess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-09 10:33:11

On Sunday 09 December 2007 07:10, Micha³ Nowotka wrote:
> In write_graphviz function documentation I can read that
> PropertyWriter can be used for print both: interior and exterior
> properties for each vertex of a graph into the graphviz format file. I
> can find some example of printing graph properties stored in property
> maps, for example calling:
>
> write_graphviz(std::cout, g, make_label_writer(name));
>
> when the graph have 'name' property map.
>
> but how to do that when storing properies as bundled properies?

I did something like this recently (although I was printing colored edges
instead of vertices). See the "vertex_labeler" and "edge_colorer" classes
defined in this file:

http://cvs.comedi.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/libpoet/poet/mutex_grapher.hpp?rev=1.3&view=markup

I pass objects of these classes as the third and fourth arguments to
write_graphviz.

--
Frank