From: John Torjo (john.groups_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-10 13:35:09

Hi Benjamin,

 From what you've explained in your mail, it seems that you're trying to
use Boost.Logging from a DLL and an EXE as well.
I need to know more details about your scenario.

My suggestion:
- defining the logs (BOOST_DEFINE_LOG) should happen in the DLL
- declaring the logs (BOOST_DECLARE_LOG) should happen in both EXE and DLL
- DO NOT define the logs in the EXEcutable as well

Note that at this time if you do logging before initializing the logs,
nothing will happen - I will fix this very soon.

Note: there's some problem with your email address and I can't reply to
you directly. Please fix it.

Best,
John

--
http://John.Torjo.com -- C++ expert
... call me only if you want things done right