From: abhishek.v_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-12-14 07:09:06

Hi..

I have downloaded the graphml.cpp, graphml.hpp, reader_test.cc and the
test xml file.
To check whether the code posted by Tiago on
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/146836
to see if it is working fine or not.
I m able to build the project and link the libraries of expat as well in
Dev-Cpp. But while executing the
exe file i m getting an error

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

What could be the reason for this.

Also i want to know from where i should download the latest version of
graphml.cpp and graphml.hpp.
As i have downloaded the latest version of boost from the sourceforge site
but in this the graphml.cpp and graphml.hpp files are missing.
Currently i m working with the version of Tiago but let me know if stable
version are going to be included in the standard boost package or
this itself is a the latest and stable version and i m missing out
something.

Thanks
Abhishek Vyas
and any attachments. Thank you