From: Filip Balas (fbalas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-14 18:01:38

Hi All,

I saw an earlier post that talked about this similar problem,
but the only reply did not solve my problem.

I have eclipse 3.2.2, cdt 3.1.1.1

I have to use these versions because I am also using the
cell SDK 2.1.

I am getting the error:
expected primary-expression before ')' token
expected primary-expression before '>' token

The line of code looks like:
#include <boost/filesystem/path.hpp>
#include <boost/filesystem/operations.hpp>

namespace fs = boost::filesystem;

fs::path configPath(fs::initial_path<fs::path>());

I have 'boost_filesystem' in my libraries (-l) section
in my Linker tab.

I have '/usr/include/boost' in my include paths section (-l)
in my compiler & debug options. (this is the right path)

I am wondering if this may be a problem with the version
of eclipse/cdt that I'm using, or if someone else has had
this problem and knows of a solution?

Thanks,
Phil