From: Larry (lknain_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-15 13:32:46

If your CSV has empty fields (e.g., data,data,,data.....) the only way I
found to handle the empty field was to handle the separators yourself with
the tokenizer otherwise the tokenizer would skip the field (a la strtok()).

For CSVs I tried Spirit and came up with a scheme (with lots of help I would
add) that seemed to work. Not many lines of code. It takes more time than I
was interested in spending to figure it out.

Larry