From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-19 13:38:30

Brandon Olivares <olivare1738 <at> duq.edu> writes:

> I’m getting no errors, but I find that even when using
> this, testing errors are reported as being in the master test suite.

[...]

> ./StringUtilityTest.cc(7): error in "getWords":
> check 1 == 2 failed [1 != 2]
>
> *** 1 failure detected in test suite "War"

I guess "War" is the name of your master test suite, right?

The master test suite is parent of all test units in your test module.
Accordingly any error is attributed to it. The short report only shows the
status of the master test suite. If you are interrested with sub test suite
actually contains the error use --report_level=detailed.

Gennadiy