From: Michael S (leopold_the_cat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-25 18:25:40

I have found online documentation for a new version of the Math Toolkit, dedicated to Statistical Distributions and Functions (the link to the documentation is: http://freespace.virgin.net/boost.regex/toolkit/html/index.html ). Apparently this version was reviewed back in April 2007 (see http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20070411.155456.8e65c9d8.en.html). Unfortunately, these functions are not included in the latest distribution of Boost available online, and are not in the Boost Vault. Does anyone know where can I get them?
Thanks!
Michael
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect