From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-01 22:57:28

"Tomasz Kalkosinski" <pppsp_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hello group.
>
> I want to use Boost.UnitTest library for my code testing. I went thru
> examples and I've found it useful and easy. It's easy on simple one-method
> one-file examples. My problem begun when I wanted to build few
> hierarchical test suites splitted into directories and files. I failed.

There shouldn't be any problems. But donlt forget - Boost.Test only deals
with test suites within single test module (single and multifile). To manage
multiple test modules you need another level - Build/Test system. Why don't
you post specific problems with faling test modules examples.

> That's nice, but their latest revision is more than 4 years old! But when
> you google enough you find another one - author's own - on
> http://www.patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/ revised 2007 (at least copyright is
> 2007). Is it the way Boost library documentation is meant to be?

Unfortunately documentation update takes much longer than it should be. The
link above is you best shot at this point. Thisis beta version of an updated
docs. I am still working on final version.

Gennadiy