From: Raul Pedro Santos (borfast_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-02 11:10:14

Hi everyone.

I'm new to Boost and program_options in particular but
so far it has been a joy working with the various
boost libraries. Thanks to all the developers for
their hard work!

I'm using program_options to parse a configuration
file but I need to have some options that are not
described with program_options.

Specifically, I need to use the same file for both my
program configuration and also for configuring
log4cxx. Each line of log4cxx configuration is of the
form "log4j.option=value" and I can't limit the
options that can be added to the program, so I can't
describe them and ignore them afterwards.

I know this is possible on the command line, by
calling allow_unregistered() but I need the same thing
for a config file, which I can't find out how to do
anywhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks in advance.

Raul

PS - Happy New Year, everyone! :-)

Looking for last minute shopping deals?