From: Suhas Majale (suhasrm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-04 04:07:40

HI,

This way even if it creates the include and lib folder and respective files
in it, it do not generate all the library files.
When i tried it it created only 13 files in lib folder in windows machine,
compared to the 116 files created in linux machine.
I need boost library files to build and run the Semantic search engine.

Is there any thing else i need to do?

Regards, Suhas.