From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-05 04:45:54

Freeman Ng wrote:
>>> build OK on Windows Mobile straight out the box, if that helps.
>>>

>> It does indeed. Is there a timetable for the 1.35 release? Might the
>> regex lib be usable right now?

Weeeell, 1.35 should have been released last month, I'm not sure what the
schedule is now :-(

As for Boost.Regex, I'm not expecting any more changes between now and
release: the changes are in any case fairly minor compared to 1.34.1 so you
should be able to apply the current SVN Trunk Boost.Regex to 1.34.1 and have
everything work OK. Ah wait... if memory serves someone changed the
interface to the thread lib call_once between releases, but that should
cause a compile error if so and be easy to spot/fix.

HTH, John.