From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-06 04:26:13

David Randolph Palmer wrote:
> I too am having a similar problem, here is my output;
>
> I read through msvc.jam and there is no reference to v9. It appears to
> default and the default settings don't work. I am also using the
> express
> edition of v9.
>
> Any help appreciated!

Did you set up a user-config.jam to point to your installation of VC9? (see
my previous messages in this thread for details).

One asside: if it's regex you're interested in, then remember that it's
"just a bunch of sources", you can just as easily build the source in
libs/regex/src as a static lib project from within your IDE.

HTH, John.