From: John Torjo (john.groups_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-07 10:18:31

Boost Logging v2 - new version (v0.13.6)

The Boost Logging Lib v2 is getting closer and closer to its review (Feb 4).

I've just released a new version, lots of new features:

    * added tags (attributes a logged message can have, like : line &
file, function name, time, etc.)
    * scoped logs
    * caching messages before logs are initialized
    * high precision time (as tag as well)
    * added spacer formatter - you can specify what goes before and
after your formatter
    * new formatter: named_spacer : Allows you to contain multiple
formatters. You have a spacer string, and within it, you can escape your
contained formatters
    * new destination : named - like named_spacer, but for destinations

All in all, I've added quite a few features - so, take a look! Look
forward to your feedback!

http://www.torjo.com/log2/
http://torjo.blogspot.com/2008/01/boost-logging-v2-new-version-v0136.html

Best,
John

--
http://John.Torjo.com -- C++ expert
... call me only if you want things done right