From: Meththa (meththa82_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 10:35:23

Hi everyone,

I am trying to draw a graph which contains nets with more than 2 nodes. At the moment in the program I am using add_edge() to add the edges to the graph. I give the 2 nodes and also a custom parameter of the net name that this edge belongs to. This solution seems to be a long way of doing things specially when I need to access all the nodes of a particular net. For this I end up running two FOR loops checking each edge to see the net name it belongs to and then accessing the nodes belonging to that edge.

Does anyone know of how I can have more than 2 nodes attached to an edge (or net)?

Thanks in advance
Meth

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs