From: Christopher Gay (cgay_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 17:56:40

I'm having a problem implementing A*. I used Mr Beevers cities
example as a spring board for my own version. I am using bundled
properties and I am getting an error that I am unsure of how to
correct. The error revolves around the CostMap template parameter for
the astar_search. It typedefs the value_type to 'C' and the error
tells me that I cannot convert int to 'C' in the
std::numeric_limits<C>::max call in astar_dispatch2. I am not passing
an object/container for the CostMap parameter. Attached are the files
I am working with.

Thanks for your help!
Chris Gay