From: Alex Ott (alexott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-10 02:57:10

Hello

On Jan 9, 2008 12:48 PM, Chauhan, Vikas <Vikas.Chauhan_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can you please advise where we need to use "non_blocking_io" flag in
> ASIO sockets. IIUC, we can do the same using all of the async_xxxx
> functions provided in the various socket classes.

If you use async_* functions, then your code by default is non-blocking.
You can see examples of using several strategies at
http://alexott.blogspot.com/2007/10/what-is-boostasio-and-why-we-should-use.html
(links to examples are in comments, as my main site currently not available)

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/