From: Plonka Christian (christian.plonka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-16 03:24:52

Hi Ovanes,

this is, why I added 'printf("Initializing\n"); to init_unit_test() in my DLL. As this is indeed printed before the error message, I think that the lib is found and loaded.

Furthermore, if the lib cannot be found, I get:

C:\Projekte\Test\NetControl\bin>console_test_runner --test NetCtrl.dll

Boost.Test framework internal error: unknown reason

So it seems that the DLL is loaded and init_unit_test() is invoked, but the test cases are not registered ...

Christian