From: Lars-Peter Ellekilde (lpe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-17 07:05:33

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I haven't seen the comment about x86 Linux in the
code, but guess it very well be my problem.
The program I am writing constructs a graph with random data, thus it is
difficult for me to reproduce the error in a small example.

Any good ideas on how best to detect if it enters an infinite loop?
Would it be possible just to use the visitor and see if the vertex under
examination is the same as the previous one?

Regards
Lars-Peter