From: Jamie Cook (jamie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-19 21:02:04

Dieter,

I've actually already found VLD, however I had some small problems with
it... firstly it's a compile time library meaning that I'd have to include
it into the stlport source and compile it in from the ground up rather than
just linking. While this is doable (with a bit of work) my second problem
was that it caused random crashes in my application ... this was much harder
to work around :)

Thanks to all for the suggestions however - has anyone ever had any luck
with mpatrol? I've got the source downloaded however development stopped in
2001 as far as I can tell.

Jamie

--
Jamie Cook