From: Rob Desbois (rob.desbois_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-23 11:14:59

It does now ;-)

Apologies for what may have been a stupid question - it's not that I didn't
look at the documentation, more that - as I've found with attempting to
extend the C++ standard iostream library - it doesn't seem that clear how to
achieve a certain task and why things have to be done a certain way.

Thanks for the help again :-)
--rob