From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-28 17:04:57

Derrick Hathaway wrote:
> Hello,I recently inquired about building Boost System which is included with
> the Boost Asio distribution as a universal binary. I think my question
> was too comlicated, so let me simplify it. What I _think_ I need to do
> is add my build environment information into the Boost.System
> Jamfile. Something like:
[...]
> Any Ideas? Is this the wrong place to get help on my non-universal linking
> problem?

It would probably be easier just to replace your builtin.jam &
darwin.jam with the one from SVN that has support for building universal
binaries:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/trunk/tools/build/v2/tools

Or perhaps just replace the entire BBv2 tree with the one from SVN to be
safe.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything