From: Aaron Windsor (aaron.windsor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 11:48:04

On Feb 5, 2008 10:06 PM, John Hood <jhood_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello, all,
>
> Sorry to spam the list over this, but I my need is dire. In reading the
> boost::graph documentation, I stumbled across an example of sorting a
> graph's edges (I am trying to implement a bi-directional graph with
> edge-sorting). I have been searching through the docs, but to no
> avail. Could some kind soul point me in the right direction?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> -J

Hi John,

Can you be more specific about what kind of graph you're using
(boost::adjacency_list?) and what you mean by sorting the edges (do
you mean that you want to sort the edges adjacent to each vertex by
some key, or that you want to iterate over all edges and have them
sorted by a key, or something else?)

Regards,
Aaron