From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 19:53:21

Thanks for your suggestions. I will do it this way. I was not going to ask
anybody on std c++ list to create threading priority. My thoughts were first
to see what you were going to suggest and understand why that was not
optimal for the standard and see afterwards if I can suggest anything better
at all. Such things are highly philosophical in their nature ;) and are hard
to design.

Thanks for your answers,
Ovanes