From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-07 08:35:11

Hello,

I'm quite puzzled howto bind arguments to the put-function from the
property maps-library. I tried a lot, but I do not know what is wrong
with:

boost::function< void () > ua = lambda::bind(&boost::put<Property,
Value>, p, k, val);

Here Property ist the type of the PropertyMap, Value the type of the
value. p is the PropertyMap, k the key into it, and val the value I want
to save there. However, this gives me (boost 1.34.1, g++ 4.1.2) an
"unresolved overloaded function type" error, but whats wrong here?

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Sebastian