From: Srinivas Chamarthi (srinivas.chamarthi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-10 00:47:09

Hi,

I am new to C++ development and using boost regex library. I have downloaded
1_34_1 version.

I have built regex library and it created boost_regex-vc80-mt-*1_34*.lib &
dll files for me.

But when I included headers and compiled my application but its giving me
the following linker error.

   - *Error 1 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
   'boost_regex-vc80-mt-gd-1_34_1.lib' ExpEval *

*
*so I defined *BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB

*and ran the application

this time I got the following error

   - *This application has failed to start because MSVCP80.dll was not
   found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.*

Is any one faced the similar problem ? Please help me if you know whats
wrong here. Appreciate your help in advance.

thanks
Srinivas