From: Srinivas Chamarthi (srinivas.chamarthi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-10 12:15:18

Hi John,

Thank you very much for the help. Now I am encountering some other strange
problem copied below.

   - *Error 3 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '
   stlportstld.5.1.lib' ExpEval
   *

am not sure why its prefixing *stlport *infront of the library. I cannot
seem to find something like BOOST_REGEX_DYN_LINK to define in my sources for
STL.

any ideas ?

thx
Srinivas Chamarthi