From: Srinivas Chamarthi (srinivas.chamarthi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-11 05:20:53

you are absolutely right. I am not using stlport flag. I searched the build
directory and there are several mak files like vc71-stlport.mak but *
vc8-stlport.mak is missing. *I browsed CVS repository also and the file is
missing too

with bjam, I modified user-config.jam and enabled this line

   - *using stlport : : D:\\STLport-5.1.4\\stlport\\stlport D:\\STLport-
   5.1.4\\lib;*

bjam --toolset=msvc-stlport but it is not generating the required gdp
libraries.

guys, any one else can help ? Thanks a ton in advance.