From: Amit (contact.lipik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-15 13:08:44

Hi,

I am wondering whether Xpressive supports Unicode completely, as Regex does
through ICU?

I found out about Xpressive only recently, and it being header only is obviously
a big plus; but my app is all about i18n, and makes use of regex patterns with
character category predicates (e.g. [[:P*:]]). I read the docs for Xpressive -
while it does claim to support Unicode, they have not provided a list of valid
patterns, and unless they have code charts as part of headers, I don't see how
they can provide full Unicode support with depending on ICU or something...

Any clarification would be extremely helpful.

Thanks
Amit