From: Filip Konvička (filip.konvicka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-19 06:41:07

> The options_description class does not support unicode messages,
> only parsing level does.

Dear Volodya,

thanks for this library. Although we currently need some tweaks to
support localization and internationalization, it's working fine and
it's good to have this in Boost!

I just wanted to ask if it's possible to somehow extend the exception
classes that PO provides so that we could translate the errors to some
localized error messages, depending on the current locale. E.g.,
sometimes you get the error "invalid value xxx for option yyy" or
similar, but the exception class does not provide "xxx" and "yyy", just
the whole string. If we knew the error "id" (mostly the exception class)
and the parameters, it would be easy to provide our own messages.

Thanks,
Filip