From: Chandan Nilange (chandan_nilange_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-21 09:51:30

Hello John,

Thanks, this has solved my problem.
I am using boost library to verify regex engine built
in hardware(ASIC), hence I need to match with the
exact behaviour of hardware.

New Question
I was wondering how did, you verify, the boost regex
engine?
I would be glad, if you would provide some details
(test stimuls, checker etc.) of the same.

Regards,
Chandan