From: stacie_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-02-21 17:15:11

Hi Boris,
  No help there. I'm still getting the same errors.
  I'm willing to look at it some more if you have any more suggestions.

  How can I turn off the building of the python and serialization
libraries? There are other libraries that may be broken with HP, too and
I'd like to exclude those from the build.

Stacie