From: David Thulson (david.thulson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-22 13:09:56

Hello,
  I have had similar problems in OSX 10.5 where exceptions are not
caught, but with a different project. We are using CMake. I'm not
sure how familiar you are with CMake, but it is a build system that
allows you to generate projects for "native" development tools. In
OSX, you can create Xcode projects or makefiles. If I use Xcode to
build the project, I cannot catch exceptions consistently. If I use
makefiles, it works fine. You can see the discussion on the CMake
list here:

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2008-January/019091.html

  The compiler flags that are used are significantly different, so
that seems like a likely problem. Unfortunately, I have not had time
to finish tracking the issue down. I'm not really familiar with
building boost so maybe this is obvious, but how are you building it?
What compiler flags are you using?

David Thulson