From: CHABO Gabriel (Gabriel.CHABO_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-05 12:33:31

Hi Rainer,

I'm trying to link statically so setting this option would require dynamic linking and another lib: boost_program_options-vc80-mt-gdp-1_34_1.lib

When I try to build this lib, I get a lot of warnings of this kind:

..\..\..\boost/program_options/errors.hpp(21) : warning C4275: non dll-interface class 'std::logic_error' used as base for dll-int
erface class 'boost::program_options::error'
        D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\INCLUDE\stdexcept(22) : see declaration of 'std::logic_error'
        ..\..\..\boost/program_options/errors.hpp(21) : see declaration of 'boost::program_options::error'
..\..\..\boost/program_options/errors.hpp(61) : warning C4251: 'boost::program_options::ambiguous_option::alternatives' : class 's
td::vector<_Ty>' needs to have dll-interface to be used by clients of class 'boost::program_options::ambiguous_option'
        with
        [
            _Ty=std::string
        ]

I eventually was able to build this lib and when I build my project I still got the same warnings and the same error :(