From: Torsten Sadowski (tsadowski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-06 15:08:14

Hi,

I have written a program that works if I use vecS for the vertices
and fails often with a crash when I use listS.
vecS vertex descriptors are effectivly int so they pose no problem
when used in std::set and std::map but listS vertex descriptors are
of type void*. Could it be that comparison fails in the sets or could
I have problems with a copy constructor somewhere?

I know that STL is not designed to handle pointers but in my case the
pointers could just be handled for their address value. The graph is
not changed during my calculations.

Cheers, Torsten