From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-06 16:01:39

Joaquin,

many thanks for your detailed answer. I decided to handle this problem in a
bit different manner. To split the entry class in 2, where the first one
with field x contains all to x related tuple items as an indexed collection.
That works fine and I can use boost::transform_iterator and
boost::filter_iterator to efficiently access the content of the entry
without copying the iterators into the vector.

Many thanks again,
Ovanes