From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-08 16:10:18

Sorry, that was nonsense ... forget it please

can you please check whether line 45 of mpi_datatype_oarchive.hpp
contains

BOOST_SERIALIZATION_REGISTER_ARCHIVE
(boost
::mpi
::detail
::ignore_skeleton_oarchive<boost::mpi::detail::mpi_datatype_oarchive>)

and can you then please check whether serializing and deserializing
work if you use a text archive instead of MPI?

Matthias