From: John Torjo (john.groups_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-09 08:27:47

Hi Brad,

> If I change line 61 from:
> struct syslog : is_generic, formatter::uses_tag< formatter::level,
> ::boost::logging::tag::level >, boost::logging::op_equal::always_equal {
>
> to:
> struct syslog : is_generic, formatter::uses_tag<
> boost::logging::tag::level, ::boost::logging::tag::level >,
> boost::logging::op_equal::always_equal {

Yup, this was a bug. It should have been:
struct syslog : is_generic, formatter::uses_tag< syslog,
::boost::logging::tag::level >, boost::logging::op_equal::always_equal {

(as Steven already said)

I've fixed and committed this.

> It compiles and appears to work fine (I don't claim to understand the
> effects of this change). Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious or
> wasting anyones time.
> I'm thinking this is a bug but there's a high percentage chance it's an
> error on my part lol.
>
> Anyway, I'm having some great fun with boost (asio and logging so far)
> and appreciate the work some of you guys have put into these libs.

Cool ;)
You'll probably also enjoy boost::bind, boost::function, boost::format
as well (and many others :)).

Best,
John