From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-12 09:57:42

> test case that I can compile and run here it still doesn't help much. Also
> what compiler, platform and Boost version are you using? Also please check
> that there isn't some binary-compatibity issue going on: building your app
> with different options than Boost was built with, or linking to a library
> file that's from a different Boost version to the headers you're #including

I think the problem I had before was with a specific version of gcc on cygwin.
try/catch should give you some idea of the problem. You should be able to catch
(...) or something more diagnostic. Failure to catch (...) finally convinced me of a
different diagnosis.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka_at_[hidden]
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try me on marchywka_at_[hidden] if no reply
here. Thanks.