From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-12 12:19:18

Dave DeLong wrote:
>> My platform is Mac OS X 10.5.2. I'm compiling and running via Xcode
>> 3.0. Boost is version 1.34.1 (I installed it in the last two weeks).
>> It was compiled on this machine by running "sudo make install", which
>> installed it in /usr/local/include/boost. The library files are in /
>> usr/local/lib. In my project specification, I specify those paths in
>> my Library and Header search paths, and also add the linker option "-
>> lboost_regex".
>>
>> The following code gets a EXC_BAD_ACCESS error and never executes the
>> catch blocks: (I realize that the pageSource doesn't actually have a
>> <script> tag; That's because I don't know if the pages I'll be
>> parsing will have one. However, the code still fails even if there
>> is a <script>TESTSCRIPT</script> tag in there.)

Works for me on Win32 and VC++, I don't have a Mac so I can't try it there.
I mis-wrote the regex BTW, it should be
"(?i)<script[^>]*>.*?</script[^>]*>".

This still looks like you're linking to something that isn't binary
compatible with your application: but I don't know enough (or indeed
anything) about MacOS to be able to help with that.

John.