From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-14 13:18:32

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:24:48 +0100, Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Boris wrote:
>> Is the CVS the only place to get the source code of Boost.Interprocess?
>> thought I would find a zip archive at
>> http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/ at least so I don't need to pick
>> files one by one from the CVS. Any other place where I can download the
>> current version of Boost.Interprocess quickly? I know the documentation
>> at
>> http://igaztanaga.drivehq.com/interprocess/ but there is no link either?
>> :-/
>>
>> Boris
>
> It's in Boost Subversion repository waiting Boost 1.35 release. See:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion
>
> for details

Thanks, Ion! But if I pick the files one by one from CVS or Subversion
doesn't make a difference. ;) Will Boost 1.35 be released any time soon?
Otherwise it would be great if you just zip and upload the current version
of Boost.Interprocess to http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/. Actually
I could get all libraries there which have been accepted but wait for
Boost 1.35 to be included into the distribution except Boost.Interprocess.

Boris