From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-17 11:16:36

I don't have a specific reference and I am not pushing any particular company but Intel
has developed some good online resources to help people use their hyperthreading product.
They have a lot of pdf files but I guess they want you to buy their intro book,

http://softwarecommunity.intel.com/articles/eng/1567.htm

Rule 6 here may answer your immediate question,

http://softwarecommunity.intel.com/articles/eng/1607.htm

I also saw something on google about FFTW that mentions multi-threading. IF you are interested
in efficient numerical stuff more generally, their site may be worth some time.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka_at_[hidden]
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try me on marchywka_at_[hidden] if no reply
here. Thanks.